Carpet Cleaning in San Marcos Tx
$ 4.00 Per Stair
- Clean your stairway carpets and make them look like new.
*Final pricing may vary based on pro’s onsite estimate, which you can accept or decline.
Clean Carpeted Stairs Information
Stairway carpets are often overlooked. They can be difficult to clean, requiring special attachments and technique to clean properly. However, they are perhaps the most trafficked area of your house.
Here are some tips on how to prepare your stairs for a Professional Carpet Cleaner.
Vacuuming is probably the best thing you can do for your carpets. Vacuuming can remove literally pounds of dust, dirt and debris. If you vacuum the stairs before your carpet cleaner arrives, it will shorten the time it takes for the job to be completed.
Well-vacuumed stairs also make it easier carpet cleaning pros to create accurate estimates. Stairs that haven’t been vacuumed in a while look dirtier than they really are, so it makes it more difficult to estimate how much time is required to clean them properly.
Clear the Way. Move your furniture and breakables out of the way.
Console tables, framed pictures, knick knacks on stairway shelves – removing these makes it easier for the carpet cleaner to maneuver with equipment. Which prevents accidents and cuts down on the time it takes to clean the stairs.
Check Your Pets. Make sure your pets are not in the way. Take them for a walk or keep them in the yard while the carpet cleaner works on your stairs.
What is included:
- Pro labor to steam clean stairway carpeting
- Price is charged per standard stair, up to 3 feet x 3 feet per stair
- Must be booked as part of larger Carpet Cleaning job of at least $66
Top reasons people book this:
- Steam clean carpeting
- Remove dirt and soil from carpeting
What is excluded:
- Steam cleaning of areas greater than 3 feet x 3 feet. Book Add-on Carpeted Landing Cleaning
- Excessive cleaning required as may occur if more than one year since last cleaning