Carpet Cleaning in San Marcos Tx
$ 22.00 Per Room
Deodorize your carpet with Jericho Our Carpet Cleaning professionals can add deodorization to any carpet we clean.
Here are some tips on how to prepare your stairs for a Professional Carpet Cleaner.
Vacuum. Vacuuming is probably the best thing you can do for your carpets. Vacuuming can remove literally pounds of dust, dirt and debris.
If you vacuum the stairs before your carpet cleaner arrives, it will shorten the time it takes for the job to be completed. Well-vacuumed stairs also make it easier carpet cleaning pros to create accurate estimates.
Stairs that haven’t been vacuumed in a while look dirtier than they really are, so it makes it more difficult to estimate how much time is required to clean them properly.
Clear the Way. Move your furniture and breakables out of the way. Console tables, framed pictures, knick knacks on stairway shelves – removing these makes it easier for the carpet cleaner to maneuver with equipment.
Which prevents accidents and cuts down on the time it takes to clean the stairs.
Free Up a Parking Spot. With so much equipment, it’s helpful if the carpet cleaner can park as close as possible to your home. If you can, free up a spot on your driveway.
Check Your Pets. Make sure your pets are not in the way. Take them for a walk or keep them in the yard while the carpet cleaner works on your stairs.
What is included:
- Pro labor to steam clean stairway carpeting
- Price is charged per standard stair, up to 3 feet x 3 feet per stair
- Must be booked as part of larger Carpet Cleaning job of at least $66
Top reasons people book this:
Steam clean carpeting
Remove dirt and soil from carpeting
Clean carpeting prior to having guests
What is excluded:
- Steam cleaning of areas greater than 3 feet x 3 feet. Book Add-on Carpeted Landing Cleaning
- Excessive cleaning required as may occur if more than one year since last cleaning
- Hazardous material removal, mold remediation & blood stain removal